- A list of your doctors and specialists so that we recommend plans that they accept.
- If you would like us to confirm that your medications are covered, please bring a list of your prescriptions including name, dosage and number of times per day that you take them. (optional)
- Medicare card or Benefit letter if you have one.
- When you choose to enroll, if you elect to have your premiums automatically deducted from your bank account, please bring a voided check.
If you are scheduled for an Individual/Exchange related appointment, it would be helpful to bring the following items:
- Driver’s license and/or birth certificate
- If you are applying on the Exchange, please bring proof of income (ie: paycheck stub, bank statement, income tax return documents).
- If you currently have insurance, please bring your ID card or proof of coverage.
- If you are losing your current coverage, please bring the notice that your coverage is ending and the last date of coverage.
- If you are not a US Citizen, please bring proof of legal residency.