VibrantUSA has been a preferred agency EvergreenHealth Lakeshore and their patients since 2007. Our employed agents are truly Medicare Insurance Specialists whom take an education based approach to assisting customers understand their options.
For additional information and to learn more about your options please Contact Us now to get started.
- A Pacific NW company established in 2003
- We represent all contracted plan options
- Our services are always free
- Year-round support from our employed agents
- Just one website & phone number!
Medicare Insurance is our specialty!
VibrantUSA was founded in 2003 with a passion to assist seniors review their Medicare Insurance options with an education oriented and unbiased approach. Fast forward to today and the organization has over 17,000 active customers and we have assisted over 40,000 review and learn about their Medicare Insurance options. Healthcare providers such as EvergreenHealth Lakeshore refer their Medicare beneficiary patients to VibrantUSA for several important reasons.
- We represent all contracted Medicare plans in an unbiased manner.
- Our Medicare Specialists focus 100% of their attention on Medicare insurance all year long.
- We stay in very close contact with our referring health care providers, and promptly report any changes of accepted/contracted plans to our Medicare beneficiary clients.
Your Medicare Insurance Options At EvergreenHealth Lakeshore (2018 Plans)
EvergreenHealth Lakeshore continuously evaluates Medicare options to develop policies that serve the best interests of our patients. After careful consideration, they have determined that they cannot accept new Medicare patients into our practice.
All established patients with Medicare must sign up with one of the following Medicare Advantage plans*:
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO
- Humana Community HMO, Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Choice PPO
- Premera Medicare Advantage HMO
- Regence BlueAdvantage HMO
- Regence MedAdvantage PPO
- Soundpath Health HMO
- United Healthcare MedAdvantage HMO
- United Healthcare MedAdvantage HMO-SNP
* This may not be a complete listing of available plans and may include plans that are not available in your coverage area. To learn about all plans available in your coverage area, just ask one of our specialists by submitting a Quote Request. Existing EvergreenHealth Lakeshore patients who qualify for employer-funded retired supplement plans may continue to seek care from EvergreenHealth Lakeshore as long as they have been on the plan prior to January 1st, 2015.
Is My Plan Accepted By EvergreenHealth Lakeshore?
Each year, EvergreenHealth Lakeshore communicates their policy for existing Medicare Eligible patients, existing patients that are aging into Medicare, and for new patients wanting to see a provider at EvergreenHealth Lakeshore to VibrantUSA. While your plan may be accepted at EvergreenHealth Lakeshore, it is important to remember it may not be the lowest cost solution for you. Give VibrantUSA a call and our independent and unbiased specialists can help you assess all of your options.
|Coverage Type||Existing Patients 1||Age-In Patients 2||New Patients 3|
|Original Medicare without a Medicare Supplement|
|Original Medicare with a Medicare Supplement|
|Employer Related Plans 4|
|TriCare For Life|
1 Existing patients at EvergreenHealth Lakeshore that are Medicare eligible.
2 Existing patients at EvergreenHealth Lakeshore whom are aging into Medicare on their 65th birthday.
3 Patients that are new to the EvergreenHealth Lakeshore which are Medicare eligible.
4 Employer Supplement plans are accepted for existing patients. Employer Medicare Advantage plans will only be accepted if they are listed above.
I couldn’t live without Vibrant! It’s one of the best things I have ever done when I became your client. I always know you will be there to answer y questions and to help me out of a “bind” which I seem to get into often (sorry). So thank you VibrantUSA – for everything you have done and probably will do for me (I’m thinking ahead).
My husband is retiring and going on Medicare. We sat down with a VibrantUSA agent and had her explain our options. She was familiar with the Medicare Advantage plans accepted by our physicians at The Everett Clinic and her knowledge made the process so much easier for us. She explained everything thoroughly and was a pleasure to work with. We have already told relatives about VibrantUSA and will continue to pass along contact information to others.
I had dreaded the time when I had to apply for Medicare… VibrantUSA took the stress out of the experience for me. And when I desperately needed a ‘mediator’ to help straighten out a major error on the part of Medicare, VibrantUSA stepped in to the rescue and within days the problem was corrected... I highly recommend them to anyone who appreciates the personal care this company offers.
My VibrantUSA agent has helped me immensely and I am absolutely grateful. I have already recommended family and friends to connect with her for assistance. She is warm, friendly, very informative and I know she has my best interests at heart.
One of the great things about VibrantUSA is that we employee almost 20 people year-round to support our customers not only in the initial enrollment process, but most importantly as they encounter issues and/or have questions throughout the year. You only need to know just 1 phone number and any of our team members will be able to see to it that your questions are resolved.