By now you may have heard that The Everett Clinic will not be contracted with the SoundPath Health Medicare Advantage plans beginning on January 1, 2013. If you, or someone you know, is affected by this decision, here are a few important points:
- Nothing changes until January 1, 2013 – The Everett Clinic will continue to accept your plan through the end of this year.
- In order to continue being seen by The Everett Clinic and their providers you will need to change to an accepted Medicare Advantage plan of The Everett Clinic. In other words, you have an opportunity to make whatever changes you need to make during the Annual Enrollment period (October 15, 2012 to December 7, 2012). There is no need to panic. You have time to consider your options.
- If you wish to keep your SoundPath Health Medicare Advantage plan, you will have the option of finding a new primary care physician. We can help you with that if this is your wish.
- The Everett Clinic will continue to accept a number of plans. VibrantUSA represents ALL of the Medicare Advantage plans that The Everett Clinic will be accepting for 2013. We can help you make your choice without any bias towards any plan.
- Plan information for 2013 cannot be released until October 1, 2012. There are however a couple things you can do so you are ready to evaluate your choices once they are public. Please click on the link below to get started:
VibrantUSA’s “The Everett Clinic” Information Center
TESTIMONIALS CONTACT US QUOTE REQUEST
This information was initially made public on The Everett Clinic’s website on Friday August 24th, 2012. You can read more about it here.